Table of Contents
- Zcash – cutting-edge cryptography to blockchain technology
- Cryptocurrency Mining Explained
- Zcash Mining Explained
- Best Pools for Mining Zcash
- 1) NanoPool – PPLNS, regular payouts, low commission
- 2) FlyPool
- 3) MinerGate
- 4) Slushpool
- 5) Coinotron
- 6) DwarfPool
- 7) Coinmine
- Expert’s Opinion about Zcash Mining Pools
Zcash – cutting-edge cryptography to blockchain technology
Today we are going to talk about “BEST ZCASH MINING POOLS”. Zcash is a digital currency that launched in the year 2016. Zcash is similar to other cryptocurrencies as it allows internet-connected individuals to carry out transactions such as sending and receiving token or value.
The cryptocurrency industry’s leader, Bitcoin, inspired the creation of Zcash. Therefore, it was developed using Bitcoin’s main software. Despite using Bitcoin’s main software, Zcash developers made some advanced modifications to ensure maximum user privacy. Using Zcash, a user can make transactions via the public blockchain with the assurance that one’s transaction history is kept private.
Zcash has miners who work to authenticate and bundle every user transaction. These bundles are referred to as a block. In return for their work, these miners are rewarded with freshly minted Zcash.
Cryptocurrency Mining Explained
A mining pool is a platform that is provided for people who want to mine any type of cryptocurrency. These miners come together to pool their computational power or resources which helps to increase their chance of solving blocks. This also helps to make the mining process easier for all miners.
Most mining pools charge a low transaction or pool fee for providing the mining pool and other resources.
While some charge transaction or pool fees, some other mining pools do not charge any type of fee, hence it becomes totally free for users to use.
Zcash Mining Explained
Just like in Bitcoin, any cryptocurrency user can mine Zcash in other to earn rewards and help the system going. In other to mine Zcash, users will have to join a mining pool, as solo mining is close to impossible. More so, joining a mining pool is important because, over the course, solo mining has become less profitable.
Therefore, the best way to mine Zcash is by joining other miners in a mining pool where the work is done collectively.
Related reading, see:( HOW TO MINE ZCASH? – A GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS)
Best Pools for Mining Zcash
1) NanoPool – PPLNS, regular payouts, low commission
NanoPool is a multi-currency mining pool that supports Zcash mining. It has over eight thousand miners and over sixteen thousand workers.
It has a pool fee of around one percent. Nanopool makes use of a regular payout system. It has a default minimum payout of 0.01 ZEC, and its share difficulty is static.
This Zcash mining pool is mainly for Zcash miners. Flypool is one of the well-known Zcash mining pools. It charges a one percent fee to miners.
It comes with several features such as;
- Flypool allows users to mine anonymously
- It has its mining servers in the US, Europe, and China.
- It makes use of a real-time PPLNS ( Pay Per Last N Shares) payout method
- Flypool pays its users all their mining rewards
- It gives out accurate and detailed hash rate reporting
- It has an instant payout feature
- It allows users to customize their minimum payment threshold
- It has a full stratum support
- It comes packed with an efficient mining engine, and it has a low orphan rate
- It has an email notification system that alerts users to invalid shares.
- Flypool gives its users a worldwide detailed per-worker statistics
Miner Gate is a mining pool that was developed by a set of cryptocurrency supporters. It provides a merged mining service for users. This simply means that users can mine more than one cryptocurrency simultaneously. MinerGate allows users to conduct merged mining without having any decrease in hash rate. MinerGate supports cryptocurrencies like; Zcash (ZEC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin(LTC), Bytecoin (BCN), Monero (XMR) and seven other cryptocurrencies.
Slushpool prides itself as the world’s first Bitcoin mining pool. It is a multi-currency mining pool that supports the mining of Zcash. It supports mainly Bitcoin and Zcash mining. Slushpool started operating in December 2010, and since then, it has gained the trust of many cryptocurrency users.
It comes with several features such as:
- It has a unique voting system that helps to keep the pool politically neutral.
- Slushpool has its servers located in several parts of the world.
- It has a good load balancing and fails over a scheme that helps to make sure that the servers are working 99% of the time.
- Slushpool infrastructure operates on highly protected servers
- Users can secure their mining wallet address with a two-factor authentication
- It has a dedicated and professional support team for its users who may need help with one issue or the other.
Coinotron is a multi-coin mining pool. It supports the mining of Zcash. Rewards are shared between miners using the proportional method. It also makes use of the Pay Per Share (PPS) method, Round Based Pay Per Share (RBPPS) and Pay Per Last N Shares (PPLNS).
Coinotron comes with several features such as:
- Coinotron has a strong security system.
- Users have the ability to hash their passwords
- Coinotron has a two-factor authentication as part of its system security measures.
- It has a simple application-programming interface (API).
- Coinotron servers are extremely secure, and they are DDOS protected
- It has a long history of steady payouts
- The website is secured against any form of brute attack
- Coinotron offers an automatic payment feature that pays out every 120 minutes.
- All Coinotron mining pools have a full stratum support.
- Coinotron gives a detailed and clear worker statistics and charts.
DwarfPool is a multi-currency mining pool. It supports five main cryptocurrencies namely; Montero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), GroestlCoin (GRS), Ethereum (ETH) and Expanse (EXP). DwarfPool makes use of the Round Based Pay Per Share (RBPPS) payment method. It has a highly optimized stratum pool engine. It boasts of a low reject ratio and best Cardiff possible.
Dwarfpool comes with the following features:
- Dwarfpool does not require registration
- It has an automatic payout that pays users every hour
- Dwarfpool does not charge any transaction fees neither are there any hidden fees.
- It comes with a transparent and detailed statistics for its users
- It has a DDOS protection
- DwarfPool has a global dedicated server.
- It has a low ratio of orphaned blocks.
- Miners have access to their own work statistics
- It has a 90% uptime
- DwarfPool has a good customer care, which is available in English and two other languages.
Coinmine is a mining pool that has its servers located in Europe. It has an average mining pool fee of 1.20%. It supports cryptocurrencies such as Zcash, Ethereum, Dash and 13 other cryptocurrencies. It makes use of a proportional payment method. It has a minimum Zcash payment of 0.1 ZEC.
Expert’s Opinion about Zcash Mining Pools
With just less than a year into the cryptocurrency industry, Zcash has proven to have a bright future as it has become more popular than some cryptocurrencies that were launched before its arrival. However, above are the top and most reliable Zcash mining pools.