We’re looking for articles that meet our high-quality standards and that have good odds of surviving our challenging review and editorial process.
• Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
• Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
• Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
• No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
• If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: email@example.com. Start the Subject line with the GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
• Tell us briefly who you are.
• State the title of your proposed post.
• Outline the topic with bullet points.
• Include 1 or 2 links to other prooworld.com articles that you will use to supplement your points.
• Tell us how WTD readers would benefit from your post.
Your post must:
• Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
• Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
• Have a conclusion.
• Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
• Be 800 – 1500 words long.
• Have links to at least 2 posts already published on prooworld.com.
• Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to WTD readers. Please send us the links and we will add them.
• Have a killer title.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on prooworld.com. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to prooworld.com.