Table of Contents
Ethereum Faucets – Introduction
In this post, we will talk about “Top 10 Ethereum Faucets 2018 (All You Need to Know)”. Ethereum may be the coin of 2018, and more than ever, people are interested in earning it. Ethereum is a blockchain based open-source platform, which is also public and has smart contracts. This means it is very versatile, efficient and super secure. It may seem really crazy how this renowned Bitcoin rival can be gotten for free, or for completing small tasks which require no skill, expertise or special software and hardware.
Bitcoin investors and owners who look to keep their eggs in many baskets, and carefully observe the twists and turns of the cryptocurrency world, will agree that although Bitcoin is the presence of the digital currency system, Ethereum is the future. And how close that future is, many have engaged in what I call a coin rush, and here we shall see what part of that rush pertains to Ethereum.
What are Ethereum faucets?
Ethereum faucets represent platforms that pour out free Ethereum to its users, for completing specific tasks. This trend followed that of Bitcoin faucets and operated on the same principles. Ethereum faucets owners monetize their faucet site through ads, ads pay more when the site internet traffic is high and so to obtain a higher traffic, there is no better way than to create a faucet. The faucet users create the necessary traffic in tens of millions, and a fraction of what is generated is being issued out to the visitors as a reward.
Since experts have predicted that Ethereum is going to stand the test of time, it also means Ethereum faucets will follow suit, especially when you consider how much money is generated from running an Ethereum faucet. In short, Ethereum faucets generate free money for everyone involved; even the advertisers benefit from it. These websites pay you for visiting them, and you will also be required to complete the captcha to prove you are not a robot.
You may like to read about: WHAT IS WEB MINING? MONETIZE YOUR WEBSITE THROUGH USER BROWSERS
How to join Ethereum faucets
- The very first thing you need to do if you are interested in joining one such free Ethereum site is to open an Ethereum wallet. This is where you will receive the Ether payment, and Coinbase is a good option for this.
- Secondly, you need a device with an IP address. This address can only be used to open one account, so if you don’t want to lose your reward, stick to one device for one faucet account.
- Just sign up, using your email. When it is time to get your Ether payouts, you will be required to verify your email, in order to prevent unauthorized withdrawal.
To earn the most from a faucet, make sure you work on different Ethereum faucets at the same time. An Ethereum faucet rotator should help you do this, and also, make many referrals will help you obtain huge bonuses and larger payouts. Ethereum wallets have a revisit time, which is the minimum time interval which must elapse before the faucet user can claim more Ether, from the same faucet. This time varies from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
Ethereum faucets are very similar to that of a Bitcoin, and they are opened the same way, however, just like many sites, some of them are fraudulent and will not pay you the complete amount even after completing your tasks. Others are not active, and the rest are simply scams, and you know what a stranger can do with your email address.
Therefore, for our dear readers, you can rely on this review of the top 10 Ethereum faucets you can safely operate with. Here they are:
Top 10 Ethereum faucets
- 1. Multihub: This faucet gives a reward of 0.000004 ETH with an interval time of 60 minutes, meaning every 60 minutes you can revisit it. It uses faucethub.io as its micropayments provider and has a minimum withdrawal of 0.01ETH.
- 2. Aalyafaucet
This faucet is a Russian Ethereum faucet, which pays up to 0.000005 ETH. The minimum withdrawal amount here is also 0.01 ETH, but it may be difficult to understand. The transaction time is from 24-48 hours.
- 3. Queenfaucet
Queenfaucet is an Ethereum faucet which will pay you up to 0.000003 ETH every 5 minutes; hence it is among the most rewarding. It is active and regularly hands out payment. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01 ETH, and it charges a payment fee also. Payments here are made through the faucehhub
- 4. Ether 3 MIN :Ether 3 min, offers you Ethereum in just 3 minutes. It pays up to 0.000002 ETH and is a very healthy Ethereum faucet.
- 5. Kmine
Kmine is a faucet that rewards between 0.0000005-0.000005 Ether at once, but with a revisit time of 10 minutes. It is pretty good and offers a minimum withdrawal of 0.01 Ether. It is pretty user-friendly and uses faucethub.io as its payment provider.
- 6. Faucet
This faucet is active and pays regularly. Here, you can get up to 0.000003 ETH every hour, through your faucethub.io wallet. The revisit time is 60 minutes, and the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01 ETH. To withdraw, you have to pay a withdrawal fee between 0.00025-0.001 ETH. The site works well and is not filled with too many advertisements, and it is very user-friendly.
- 7. Hotcoins: This faucet is really smoking, paying up to 0.0000015-0.0000035 ETH just every 5 minutes. The site is also not loaded with advertisements and is simple to use. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01 ETH and with a withdrawal fee between 0.00025 to 0.001 ETH, depending on the amount withdrawn. Hotcoins is user-friendly.
- 8. Faucetcrypto
This faucet gives 0.0000015 ETH every 5 minutes. It is a faucet for many other Cryptos also. It also offers a minimum withdrawal amount of 0.01 ETH.
- 9. EthereumClix: Ethereumclix allows you to earn free Ethereum, by just clicking ads and you can get 40-80% bonus from all referrals. It offers a minimum payout of 3,500 Szabo (1ETH= 1000000 Szabo) and payment within 1-72 hours.
- 10. Speedy Eth-Fc: This faucet pays every minute, and although the pay is quite smaller, it is a trusted and healthy Ethereum faucet. It rewards up to 0.00000086 ETH.
Ethereum faucets don’t last very long, so within few weeks or months, they may stop payments, and the faucet owners may create new faucets, because of competition. The faucets which work today, are not always going to be there.
Before you go for Ethereum, Find 15 minutes and read the following well-researched material about Ethereum and then you will be good to go.